Class object simple

 

Python class and objcet with methods simple example

Sure. Here is a very simple Python example of Class, Object, and Methods:

Example: Student Class

class Student:

    # Method
    def display(self):
        print("Hello, I am a student")


# Creating Object
s1 = Student()

# Calling Method
s1.display()

Output:

Hello, I am a student

Understanding

  • Class → A blueprint/template.

    class Student:
  • Object → An instance of a class.

    s1 = Student()
  • Method → A function defined inside a class.

    def display(self):
        print("Hello, I am a student")
  • Calling method

    s1.display()

Example with Data

class Student:

    def __init__(self, name, age):
        self.name = name
        self.age = age

    def display(self):
        print("Name:", self.name)
        print("Age:", self.age)


# Objects
s1 = Student("Rahul", 20)
s2 = Student("Priya", 21)

# Calling method
s1.display()
s2.display()

Output:

Name: Rahul
Age: 20

Name: Priya
Age: 21

Here, __init__() is a constructor, and self refers to the current object.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Python none

python random module